Please send us your CV and Portfolio to [email protected]
- Drive business performance and communicate the health of business and quality drivers to executives and stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with Apppi agency – identify opportunities for collaboration and problem solve with vertical leads when issues arise.
- Define the strategy and vision for customer care and the ownership for company and partner products.Manage a team of experienced individuals and lead cross-functionally across product, operations, marketing, legal and finance teams to drive data-driven product improvements and enable a world-class customer care experience.
- Support business team to summarize campaign success and support related marketing product solution to archive customer goal i.e. Adwords, Google Display Network, Facebook Ads, social network, multi-screen, YouTube, event marketing and offline marketing.
- Bachelor Degrees or Higher.
- Experience in managing large-scale and dynamic projects, with competing resources and priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, and to lead and drive complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Strong interest in new media, marketing and digital business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills : Thai, English.
- Advanced computer skills : Android/iOS, Google Apps and Google Drive Apps, Gmail, Chrome and its extension.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to organized work both independently and in a teamwork environment.
- MBA degree or technical degree or higher.
- A passion for consumers and customer experience.
- Knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline and strong ability to convert data into business opportunities.
- Google Advertising Certification.